Wednesday, January 25, 2006

TarQ = BEST time in my life

Tonite after finished reading Lamb's lecture notes, suddenly I had the urge to open up my photo album..n seeing all those pics in TarQ suddenly makes me feel very..very..nostalgic..Suddenly I miss those time very much, all the laughter..
all the tears..
all the fun..
all those silliness...sleeping and eating in class..going out before ekskul..playing pool at teph's..
watching basketball games, cheering & singing & screaming
damn...
i really miss them now

shit
esp in 2.1..all those times, went to puncak & anyer..
acc sleepover..
banjir!! ngobok..
nyari dana..getting locked inside the emergency stairwell with teph!!
TARADISE..UNIVERSTAR..TARQ CUP
sleeping until 3 in d morning typing up all those basketball letters..
being so scared just to go to the 3rd grd's corridor to ask for signature with Ria, my partner in crime as secretary hehe...

quickly,nomat,hokben,kfc..
es teler..roti bakar edi..

I MISS U GUYS!!!

"Don't cry because it's over, but smile because it happened"