Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Not as it seems like


Ok, i just read a message from him in fs.
He asked, "So, what do u think u had learned from this ?" I was like, wht d h*ll.. ?! I was actually kinda dissapointed that he asked. I mean, hey..its not just me! U know, I think I deserve better..seriously
Actually this one yr relationship, I did not feel like I'm in a real relationship if u knew what I mean...feels like we're in between (1/2 couple, 1/2 friends).
I did try to always let him know if I'm busy or something so I won't be able to go online for a few days..but he? no...never...! sometimes he can just dissapeared for a few days. I do trust him and all, but what's the problem just spending a few minutes to txt me saying he'll be busy for a few days etc..?!
Seems like we both take each other for granted really.
Yeah, maybe it's just too good to be true, so we're kinda blinded by it..

lessons learned :
If something too good to be true happened to u, well..enjoy it but be careful as it may seems better than it actually is.

p.s : that pic above is actually an old pic, but I'm just feeling like putting it up ;) [pic taken last summer in Mykonos,Greece..heaven on earth]