Sunday, May 07, 2006

A flash of thought


Just got back frm work.
Something elena said today make me think..she went back to Bologna wit German (pronounced : Herman btw) last week. It's the 1st time she brought him to meet her family & she said her momn grandma has fallen head over heels in love wit him, and even when they left to go back to london..they almost cried. So sweet. what she says that makes me think is dat she really likes him is not just because he respect her family, but how he repect his own family.
And in that flash of second, I had decided that I'm gonna look for that quality in a guy which i'm hopefully gonna marry someday. :) hehe. but it is true, really.. How he treats his family is the same way he's gonna treat you.

So, girls out there, pls keep this in mind !!

Anyway, lately my life is such a routine.. think i'm now in the very motivated mood to revise! it's the same like last yr, before a levels. It's like every single free minute I have, I feel like revising. Seriously, but somehow I start to really find a joy if I'm revising the subjects that I love, eg : Animal behaviour, evolution, plants physiology, flowers, virus and bacterias, immunity ...I'm happy knowing that I had gain more knowledge every single day :)
K, gtg sleep .