Sunday, June 11, 2006

At peace

Today is finally my last day working at VUE. Opens today w Elena, got some exciting moments when a lady thought one of us stole her purse! turns out she left in on e counter, then sumone found it then give it back to her.
Anyhow..

  • Enjoyed my time there.
  • Met loads of new ppl..made some new friends. a few whom I know we'll keep in touch.
  • 'exercised' a lot (a.k.a : running up n down e stairs, cleaning, scurrying back n forth serving customers..all d time w a big smile on ur face, no matter how tired u are).
  • Bcomes really good in counting small changes.
  • Got general knowledge abt how d cinema business works here
  • Also got quite happy, got some praises n thank you's n well wishes frm my fellow colleagues.
  • Feel a bit sad can't say goodbye to a few ppl,juan,maggie,magda,anton,tania,bola,etc..since they're not working today.
  • Will drop by there sometime nxt week to say goodbye to them.

Then after work today..felt so damn relaxed. Like, truly realxed. Not in a rush to go back n mug like wht i've been doing these days :(

Decided to go to Manda's flat to return all her clothes n shoes & get my stuff which I left at hers. due to the countless spontaneous sleepovers we did most weeknds. Disturb her n talk2 for sometime. Got so many new stories! haven't catch up w her n d others in a while. Was quite surprised 2 hear her story abt a certain sumone. Then went shopping in h.st ken..intially wanted 2 go eat Hagen dazs at Leicst sq (bloody HOT again!). Feel soo relaxed as I walked thr d shops, just wandering..not really deciding where to go next. Stop by at Starbucks, bought java chip frapuccinno. then just stand there sipping my COLD COLD heavenly nice coffee while talking to Soph on d phone. A nice surprise when she txted me earlier today, since haven't heard frm her in ages. She's giving up her job in Cardiff! then now decides to teach english in summer school. Even tho its only 2-3 hrs..but when I came home, I feel so refreshed. No longer tensed up or in a hurry to revise.

Took super cold shower. OPEN all things tht can b opened (window,flat door,room door,flat window) etc). Then sat down in front of my computer. Had a nice long chat with Silvia for abt 3hrs. Lucky her goin back indo tmr! hehe.Then stare at d sunset outside my window. It was so nice. I know it's nice, but I realised I haven't take much notice of it lately. I think I need to slow my life down. Take more time to enjoy things. I know I'm d type of person..who will always try to please everyone, rushes and work too hard just to make sure eveything will b alrite, and rarely pampers myself. Once in a while, if I decided to tk a break frm my hectic life, I'll start to feel guilty. Used to. but nowadays, I treat myself better. Thx to advices frm a few friends! (ninghn,manda!) lol tht I shd relax more often. Don't work myself too hard. :)

Anw, grab this from artati's blog..which actually worries me a bit abt her.

Its funny how….

Its funny how hello is always accompanied with good-bye

Its funny how remembering good memories can make you cry

Its funny how forever never seems to really last

Its funny how much you'd lose if you forgot your past

Its funny how friends can just leave you when you're down

Its funny how when you need someone there never around

Its funny how people can change and think there so much better

Its funny how many lies can be packed into one love letter

Its funny how people can forgive even tho they cant forget

Its funny how one night can contain if so much regret

Its funny how crazy and ironic life turns out to be

but the funniest part of all is that none of that seems funny to me
Heather Noble