Thursday, August 10, 2006

Home at last

Back home in indo..arrived 2days ago. Its all the same, yet different.
hmm..
Strange, went to visit my grandparents yesterday..they seemed to grow older, weaker somehow. Also everyone seems to hv aged since e last time i saw them. Has it been tht long?
actually, yes.
Its sad really, when i think how i really enjoy my life in london..but at the same time, hv to leave ppl tht loves me back home, esp my parents n grndparents. They just keep getting older..the good thing is tht they stay the same, exactly the same. Even my dog (ok i know..my dog), he looks so old now. Why can't ppl just stop aging?

Anyhow, met up w my ex today. He seemed really well. Had a good long talk, n i realised we're still e same, as friends. Nothing more. He tells me abt his new gf n stuff, n i really felt happy for him. He said now finally he's learning to hv a non-long dst gf. which is good. :) plus we xchg diving stories! omg he told me when he went to this HUGE wreck! it was SO cool. am so gonna go wreck diving here! indo got so many places to dive...!!
hey, ninghan & alex..come indo to dive!! haha lol.

okies, gtg now.. looked like am gonna b busy as hell all day nxt week. Riding my horses!! :)