Monday, August 21, 2006

Regret

I hate it when I'm a fucking idiot at times..
why did I have to get pissed off at the wrongest time today??
and it just makes me feel like crap until now.

Someday u just can't explain.
How can you hate and love someone at the same time?

Anyway, I just came back today from Makassar, Sulawesi. As usual, this annual trip there was filled with visiting loads of families there. 4 days are super short. I wish I can go there more often, catch up w my cousins and the happy looks on all of them when I came, esp the elderly ones, was really...touching. :) Most of the younger ones don't really know who I am, which was a bit sad..but can't really do anyth abt it since I can only go there once a yr.
Also Hank picked me up n had a good day out w him n his friends.
Plus I also went to Samalona island, just 15mins by boat. and did 2 dives there! which was planned at the last minutes..but luckily can go & dive w uncle phil,brian, n saskia. The corals were much more colourful, less variety of fishes, & saw 5 blue-spotted stingrays. And spent 70 mins for the 2nd dive, cos we went down w 330bar.
Wished can show these to ninghan n alex! Shd ask them 2 come indo nxt summer!! there's these 2 islands,Kapoposang & Lanjukang..in sulawesi which got lots of sharks & amazing reef wall, also apparently Wakatobi (opwall indo) site is one of e best dive sites in indo.. and Rajampat in Papua, Nusa penida in Bali..lots lots more.