Friday, September 08, 2006

Signature

Yesterday got a haircut in the morning, then met up w. all d girls! Pick up dwi, apin.. went to meet the rest at Plangi. Lunch in Hokben, continued w. a long talks/gossiping/signature reading at oh lala cafe, thought the poor cafe owner was pretty much helpless seeing 15 of us rearranging the seats and tables :)
Anyway, it all started when Lydia read dwi's character through her signature. Then all of us asked her to read ours as well. Most of it were freakishly true! Owing to the fact tht Lydia didn't know most of us well enough, except manda probably. According to her, mine said mainly : first, most ppl see me as having no expression (aka : never shows emotion) for most of the time..hmm partly true. Then she continued and said tht even though like tht, actually i'm v.expressive..only i'll try as hard as i can not to show it...actually, true as well. Only certain ppl who knew me will know wht i'm actually feeling, even tho i tried to hide it. Then also tht I'm v.responsible for everything I said.. super true. Last thing she said is the one tht makes me happy..hehe ..is tht i'm humble n tht makes a lot of ppl know and remember me. :) I really do love myself! heheee...

A bit funny thing was tht I was talking w. my ex when Lydia suddenly came up behind me and started to pat me on the back. I was shocked actually. It really was like..she can read my mind, bcos I felt a bit sad and nostalgic tht time. What an interesting day..hmm.