Friday, September 01, 2006

What lies behind

It is funny how sometimes you think you know someone really well, then you discovered a shocking truth that lies beneath.
I can say that when I found out abt it, I was like...shell-shocked. Both of us were speechless. A thousand thoughts ran through my mind, all the time I kept asking myself how come I didn't realise it sooner. I felt like crying, for she must be really2 hurt that time..and I wasn't there for her. How come? Why??? why oh why.. Seriously, thanks God she got a lot of friends who were there with her that time. Otherwise, if I'm her..I might jump off from the top of the building or sth..and if it's not enough, she had experienced a very similar loss..twice. oh my God..
Yesterday I went straight to dian's place, and told her. She was as shocked and speechless as I was. We were so dumbfounded and..well, shocked to the core of our inner being practically. Until now.

"You already know the truth. You just have to allow it."