Sunday, November 05, 2006

Flowers

This morning as I was leaving Sainsbury after doing grocery shopping, I notice the flowers that they sell near the entrance. Then I stopped to smell the flowers. It's smells nice, like all flowers of course do :) The thing is that those flowers have always been there. It's just usually I never take time to notice them. Slowing down is sometimes good. In all aspects tho, I usually remind myself to slow down if i fell a bit overwhelmed with everything.

Btw, 2day had an interesting trip back home frm work..cos I missed the last tube, so decided to tk bus 14 to Leicester sq..then tk 24 home frm there. Which overall took me 1hr to get back home. It's just a bit funny to actually arrive in picadilly at the time when I usually heading back home from there after having a dinner or drinks with manda & ti.

"Friendship. Joy. Peace. Happiness. A lot of nice things in life are free" it's a quote from a poster in the tube stn. Pretty true really.

Oh, eggnogg latte is back now in starbucks!! yay