Thursday, January 04, 2007

Shocked

Oh my god..
okay..like 5 minutes ago i was sitting under the duvet on the couch..doing webct quizzes. I was alone in my flat.Then decided to stood up and close the door to the balcony as the wind was a bit chilling. I just closed the glass door and was fiddling with the lock, when suddenly out of the corner of my eye, suddenlt i felt a rush of air and a feeling like something big was falling down..so i sort of ducked to avoid it. A loud crashing sound was suddenly behind me..and i looked back, and saw the WHOLE portion of glass on top of the balcony door, the inside one (there are 2 layer of door,inner and outside door..both are glass) FELL OFF. Like the whole fucking big, 1.5x2 m, square hard glass just fell. Lucky it didnt break bcos it was hard glass or sth..it landed squarely on the coffee table. When it fell, it hit the back of my head a bit.. and i was literally just stood there in a shock..i even thought how come my head is not bleeding or something. What the fuck...im still shocked..plus just how lucky i just removed my laptop from the coffeetable, otherwise it would have been crushed underneath the glass. it was heavy. and big. oh my god..just so god damn shocked.