Monday, February 26, 2007

Attempts

Wow i'm amazed at myself how motivated suddenly i am today. Went back home from lectures, then went online until now looking at all the different possibilities the 'real' world out there have. I realised there are lots lots lots of things i can do. Lots of interesting companies and what they do. I actually read economics review for this past hour, something i havent done since.. since last time i learn econs in high school maybe. I havent been reading much of whatever happens in the world nowadays, which is bad..i should keep myself updated. Maybe i should just spend this summer happily playing with my horses back home, as this is the last summer i can have fun. In a way. Cos next year (IF i graduated..hope so haha) then have to start looking for jobs/master/rvc(?). Its all still a big big question mark in my mind. I feel a bit lost. Hmm...I met alex last fri, cos he came london to met his dad.. he also said same thing, can have plan..but dont plan too much. Life is full of little surprises right :) maybe.