Friday, February 23, 2007

Just when i decided to call home and call om james, i could NOT find my calling card! anywhere. I've turned my room upside down, searched the whole flat. None. Zilch. It couldn't have been gone anywhere. I kept things always at the exact same place...and its so annoying when things get misplaced or lost. Hmm... oh well i'm still going to keep searching. This weekend going to be really packed, full of friends visiting or visiting a friend :) Ajeng came from holland, alex came from Norwich...meeting them tmorrow. Going southampton to visit claire on Sat.. Ride Loki on Sunday. Plus work. Weekdays are really beginning to feel like weekends..and vice versa.

"The things that we love, tell us what we are" -Saint Thomas Aquinas-
I like : horses, books, tea, sea, dogs, sunshine, chocolates, lazy days, swimming.. plus about 1000 other things.
I like finding 'thinkable' quotes. :) Makes me think in a different direction for a few minutes while reading and digesting it.