Wednesday, March 07, 2007

March

Haven't written here for some time :)
hmm updates.. here goes, went to Paris last weekend wt alex. I love paris! its really comparable to London, same level.. but different in a way. If i can describe paris in a few words, it will be relaxing, bonjour, chocolate croissants, metro and grand. I'm going to go back there again someday.. 2 days was barely enough to scrape the surface of Paris :) Eiffel is really pretty at night. Louvre is HUGE...Monalisa is unimpressive (or mostly cos im just not artsy haha). Montmarte is nice. and french onion soup is just divine. Met thia too, but didnt have time to talk much with her. Hmm yes next time i'll go visit her in Lyon then go Lille, Nice, and other parts of France :)

Workwise, i think our manager is getting weirder and being fairly unreasonable nowadays. I dont like the changes now, same goes with most of my colleagues. This is quite sad, but cant help it.. what to do,we're quite powerless *sigh. More and more ppl are thinking to quit soon, which is even more sad. The company dont pay us well from the beginning, but for me its always been a enjoyable place to work to bcos of the people..which is the reason why i came back too :(

This week started off pretty well for me :)
After paris, yesterday had dinner with riding ppl. TGI Fridays got lots of yummy cocktails ! then today went for dimsum lunch to celebrate Meiting's bday :) happy 21st sweets hehe. I feel more focused to do work nowadays, which is good. And i think the old hardworking me is coming back..due to the fact tht i really felt i was slacking so much more now in 2nd yr. I like. Hope it stays. Its nice not to have a goal, but just trying to do my best. I feel at peace nowadays. yays :)