Friday, April 13, 2007

Happiness and sunny days!
the only thing that was a burden of mind these past few days is work
luckily yesterday u decided to finally, finally resign (again) yes true. So my last shift will be next Friday. The worst part was telling Magda and my other friends in the cinema. but they all say, hey its ok bcos you have to prioritise things which are important in your life right now. I do realise that i'm not been so good in prioritising (is that how you spell it?) nowadays. My schedule's been always too freaking full..sometimes i feel like i cant even breathe... and the worst when i started to have troubles sleeping, thats when i know i've been too stressed out. Its like now, i have my parents for the next 1-2weeks (i do love them very much when they come over to visit me yays), dissertation, riding. Work just cant fit into it anymore, ive got enough of it. Frankly speaking, moneywise im always ok. Work is just a way for me to make extra money so i wont feel guilty if i shop a bit too much. So yeah, this is a final farewell to the cinema i guess. This time, i wont be coming back there again. I do still love my friends tho, and im sure a few of them i will definitely keep in touch.

On additional note, ive been touched by people who replied on a recent post of mine in facebook :) thanks guys. sometimes the people whom you are not quite close to can actually give a fresh advice and new point of views on certain things. It clears up things.