Sunday, April 29, 2007

Self-company

Hmmh.. ive been bcoming more and more and more LAZY to leave my super duper comfy flat. I've more or less finished my dissertation, dun think its very good but can pass hopefully. Then been revising since last week, made my revision timetable...and everyday at the end of the day, i feel so damn accomplished if i manage to foolow what i plan to revise on that day ( i marked it by crossing it with big black marker on my revision schedule :) ! ive got this thing with making list of things and crossing them out with markers, its satisfying!!). And yeap, been getting more antisocial too haha..its not like i dun want to go out or meet ppl, somehow now im just in the phase of 'can't-be-bothered-to-go-out-cos-its-just-too-damn-nice-at-home'...plus i really enjoy my own company, and there's always irma around too hehe. But no worries, i do go out. Yesterday and today i went riding of course as usual in the mornings. Loki was getting more and more naughty these days, uh oh.. not good but i try to be firm with him. Had dimsum with silvia yesterday and bought loads of snacks from china town (yeah, another side effect of me staying at home is equal to me eating all the time). It was a good detox-ing moment from revising. I usually aim to finish all my revision before the sun sets (yep, ive been using the sunset as my limit to finish studying/revising)..then after that, i strictly said to myself : no more work! its time to watch series/read/sleep/chat whatever but studying :) so yea..my routine's been very enjoyable these days :) heheee..
and.. today is my LAST day at work!
heheheh..