Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The matter of sleeping

This morning i overslept, which is a sure sign of physical and mental exhaustion for me. I know i'm in a serious need of proper rest when i actually overslept. Overslept for lectures are ok because well..it is lectures. but this morning i overslept for riding! which never happens before ever. Supposed to go 5.30 am, woke up 6.10. Literally jumped out from my bed and ran to the tube station. but its all worth it becos Loki was so damn perfect this morning! i jumped him, he sure can jump :) a superb start of the day. Nikki offered whether i want to took him to a competition this coming Monday, and i would love to if everything goes as planned *keep fingers crossed*
Anyhow, i decided to give myself a good relaxing study pattern these 2-3 days. I'm just so tired of it. So to refresh my brain, i revise much less and took short naps often. Not too bad i guess. but the horrible endless lab reports are still there.. omg omg. hate it. so many things to write up! and half of our experiments did not actually work well. Lucky weather so nice today so i dont feel gloomy anymore, last week was horrible. I felt crappy for most of the days last week, dont know why. at least today my mood seems to perk up much more. I feel quite homesick-ish to be honest these days, which is very very rare..this might be the 1st time i seriously feel properly homesick. In the 4 years ive been here, rate of homesickness = almost zero. I wanna go home and ride Chief :(