Monday, June 18, 2007

Lullaby

I cant sleep!
these past two days my sleeping pattern was so bad, i woke up at least three times in the middle of the night. at first i thought something bad happened back home, so i called home. but everyone was perfectly fine, mom, dad, oma, opa, and horses. so why the hell i still cant sleep properly?? weird
Two papers were done and over with. I cant say im too happy with immunology, but virology was ok i hope. I think i must be the weirdest person ever, since I'm always the one starting revision way to damn early (ok say like 2 months before the exam..how early is that) and the one who stop panicking and just succumb to fate when it is near exam time. During exam time like these days.. i revised only briefly the day before the exam, and thats it. I know its impossible to cover everything and get perfect perfect grades for me anyway, so i know i had prepared my best..all that is left is to actually do the paper :) my point of view is that it is the effort that counts, not the final result.
Anyway,, i want to go to sleep but i cant!! drinking warm milk helps?? i really need to sleep!!
oh pic above was taken in Thorpe Park, went there last Saturday. The cloud above the lake was amazingly looks like a drawing!..It rained that day!!!! it was fun tho, went there wt everyone. went for a total of three rides, but nevertheless i always love going to theme park. and screaming like crazy on roller coaster can really relieve stress! in the end, the rain left us all completely soaking wet, thank goodness we decided to drove there instead of taking the train. at least we all dried up nicely and warmly and slept in the car on the way back :)