Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Wonderland

whee... the more i spend time revising, the more i find myself trying to escape from reality. so far there are two things i like to do the most when i find myself want to wander to that dreamland. First thing, go for a run. I've started running regulary every day again now, it feels great. And ive discovered a new favourite route which takes me over vauxhall bridge and around st george's wharf area before making a complete loop to go back to the other side of the river. Second thing, go and watch some more series on the net and let the happy story line makes you have unrealistic view over life in general. I admit, its bad and time wasting.. but my revising is much more effective i study short period of time, like 2 hours then break 1 hour. and goes on like that, that sums up my activities nowadays. On the other hand, yesterday was irma's 22nd birthday :) ! it was a nice, cosy small celebration with only me, hazwan, and her. I will miss her if she leave next week :( :(