Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Whee.. i just had an interesting lesson on Jack :) he taught me a lot, a lot..cant actually feel my legs now.. the proof that i need to jog more, but the weather so crappy these days.
and last night i read a horsy book before i slept, and i had nice dreams about my horses back home :) how i miss them so.. less than a month's time then i can ride them!!!
Started to get used to my 'work-home-go out-work' daily routine now, i like the feeling like a proper working woman hehee.. even tho my job can be described as, very various, i must say. One day can be given a lot of interesting stuff to do, looking and recording heart specimens and all, and talking to these interesting surgeons/cardiologist etc.. then one day can be given totally easy/boring job like entering data into the database. Overall, i must say the hospital world is very interesting, and its a really refreshing environment for me. Different. :)