Friday, October 26, 2007

Roller-skaters :)

Roller-skating disco was FUN!!
Irma managed to convince me to dressed up in 80-90's legging/brightly coloured tops/leg-warmers (initally I was planning to throw on my usual outfit of jeans and tshirts, for the sake of convenience since I've never rollerskated before..so I was all prepared to take a lot of trip and falls). So here we go, 6 girls in a complete 80's outfit..off we walked to the roller-skate disco which situated nicely only 3 min walk from our apartment.
1st impression : so eighties!!
music : oldies pop (my absolute fav.. yep, me love old school type music)
sooo... after 10-15 min fumbling around wt the skates.. we all managed to skate more or less pretty ok. Sasha was there which was good since she used to be a pro ice-skater back in Malaysia (really cool).
but it was so so fun! i liked it!!! will def. drag more ppl to go there next time.. the addition thats its just across our place is even better :)