Sunday, December 09, 2007




Just finished updating my photo collections of Yoon Eun Hye hehe... she reminded me a lot a lot like Jeanne. Totally love her new photoshoot for the korean vogue (see above). The short hair suits her much better compared to the long one before. Anyway, ive been in full working mode since yesterday and guess what, i'm actually being pretty damn productive! truth to be told, i think i learn a hell lot from this applied ecology course. which was good. In fact, if you asked me, I can hardly recall what i've actually learnt these past 2 years in uni. I can recall perfectly well what I learnt in A levels, but nope not the ones in uni. I guess my brain ability just seem to decrease as i get older lol..but yah as I mentioned before, this course at least I can truly say I really 'absorbed' much of the taught modules and the other so-called transferable skills that SRL taught us. Not bad huh.


And Japan here I come in exactly ONE week...cant wait to go there and see Inka too!! wooohoooo.....................then followed by going back home and visiting mom in Spore :) !!