Saturday, January 12, 2008

Its 2008

I went back for christmas holiday this year. A single sentence to describe my holiday ? it was short, yet sweet. It was not enough time to meet up with everyone, but then the ones i really want to see were there and they also spend their time to keep me company which really is all that matters. Japan was also great in its own way, and Inka is one of the best to travel with! i miss you ka when we finish our trip haha... seeing how we spend 24/7 in each other's company for 10 days, even caught the most horrible flu together in Singapore as well. I must say that going back even for a short time did refreshed me a lot, maybe because I was in under a hell lot of stress before the holiday period too. Anyway, two more courses to go and one final year project to tackle..then I'm officially (*fingers crossed**) saying goodbye to Imperial !