Friday, February 01, 2008

Billy Elliot the Musical

Teacher :
"Billy, how does it feels like when you are dancing ?"
Billy :
" I can't really explain it
I haven't got the words
It's a feeling that you can't control
I suppose it's like forgetting, losing who you are
And at the same time, something makes you whole"
'Electricity' from Billy Elliot the Musical :)
One of the best musical i've ever seen. Big hugs to irma and mira who had convince me to go and watch, since i'm always been a bit apprehensive to watch a musical due to previous experience when I fell asleep during Phantom of the Opera. And don't stare at me in shock, because for you all Phantom might be one of the best musical out there, but i'm just not too musical i guess..however I do enjoy Mamma Mia because the songs are very lively/pop-ish (and I love Abba songs). Anyway, that lyrics Billy sang above just really struck me, one word : horse riding.
Anyway, i'm gonna be 22 in about two hours!!
and i've got tomorrow nicely fully booked hehee...strangely, i don't feel that excited turning 22. I just feel..nothing. I even almost forgot that my bday is this weekend if not me checking the timetable last week to check when my essay was due.
I'm turning 22 on the 2nd day of the 2nd month and i live in flat 222 (ignore this end bit).
i love 2's !