Sunday, March 16, 2008

Kangen komik

Sunday passed damn fast.
I woke up early today and yesterday, so my day feels longer lol
Waking up early is good, because then i feel like i'm not wasting time
I guess i'm a morning person as always, even though i did try to switch to sleep late and wake up late mode a few times, but mornings are preferred in comparison to late-nights.
Revising bits and pieces done, but still not 100 % revision mode yet. Been skype-ing like mad these days, talking random things and just now me and Thia realised that we talked more compared to couples do! arghh.... i should have never re-downloaded skype on my comp!! I know i deleted it for a reason sigh
Now been watching anime, im giving taiwanese dramas a rest for a while cos if the storyline got depressing, then i got depressed too. Missing my manga collections...