Friday, April 18, 2008

Heart cookies

Heart-cookies :) !! got my name xD
Irma made them for us
hehe..
Happiness !! Lift my slightly-stressed mood today as i can smell the freshly baked cookies when i entered our flat :) :)

I was having some kind of panic attack a few days ago..up to the point where my brain just felt like it couldnt take in any new information anymore. That day was quite bad, i literally went back, showered and slept straight away. Ok that sounds quite depressing.. =_=

Anyway, these past three days when i was feeling slightly down, there's always some unexpected small things that made me happy :) which made me feel loved!
Two days ago was unplanned nice dinner at oc wt meiting n alex :) :)
Yesterday was the green paper-clips, it was a small act of kindness which actually made me feel really quite touched :) :)
Today was cookies from irma and she also did my laundry :) :) and clean the kitchen (ok i know im easy to please as long as it concern household cleanliness and chores lol).