Sunday, June 01, 2008

Too long

My alcohol tolerance becomes so crap ever since my birthday
seriously
Never had this kind of after-effect that bad before
Had to admit it was damn bad during my bday as i cudnt remember a single thing
Today david and carina came over, and we had wine and smirnoff. I still seriously have to force myself to down even 2 glass of red wine. This is bad.. bad bad. Manage to gulp one shot of smirnoff and believe it or not i even ended up drinking milk after that.
This weekend again i did not do any proper work. Well, i did went into uni this morning to check on my aphids in lab and took some reading. Went for dimsum, coffee, and ended up in Joanne's place with david and carina.. then we all went back to my place where we kinda had desert first, noodles, back to desert and wine until almost midnight. A very enjoyable night in, great company, good food. chocolates. music :)
David is here for the summer so he's around, Carina also not so busy anymore so can go dinner often yays
and i am seriously in a very put off mode to do ANY work that is related to final year project
AT ALL
dunno why, just simply fed up. full stop.