Thursday, July 31, 2008

30

"In the midst of total uncertainity, we can love"
-Terrance Keenan-

I started to suffer from what i used to do when i have too much free time on my hands : thinking too much about every little thing.
Decided to have a nice, relaxing day today because last weekend was just so damn tiring. So went swimming in the morning with Angel, took a nice afternoon nap and rode Siegfried in the afternoon. All within 1km radius from my house thus saving me from the crazy traffic of Jakarta today.

I recalled what I was talking with Andra and Yaya the other day in CCF about well, whats going to happen when we turn 30, oh well say about 10 years or so from now. Me think that i'm not going to get married, probably i'm going to work like crazy, safe a lot a lot of money..then use all the money to either travel or spend it on horses. Thus at the end of our discussion we decided that most likely we all will end up living like hippies, work a lot..use the money to enjoy life...then work again. Hmms. Oh well, plans are plans..they can only be plans. maybe.