Friday, November 07, 2008

Fallen autumn leaves


I feel very peaceful today :)

It was another ordinary and uneventful Friday, but from the moment I woke up this morning somehow I was filled with that nice, rested and contented feeling (okay my english vocabulary sucks sorry haha). Cleaned up my flat, went for a jog then took the bus to uni. Had lunch in Kensington gardens and took some photos too.

The smell of the fallen autumn leaves. Warm sunshine. Hot cup of coffee in my hands. Warmly bundled up in my sweater and scarf. and being with people I love.

So thankful :)

I wish I can give out bits of happiness to everyone that I care about, especially to YOU. Please do not stress so much about your life, I cannot say I know how you are feeling right now..but even though it sucks, you have a lot of friends who really do care about you. So, YOU.be happy and think happy. if I can I really wish to sent happiness to be delivered to your doorstep this very second.