Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Not another flu

Hmm good morning people.
I woke up not feeling very well, please don't tell me I had caught ANOTHER flu..
Had a bad flu last week when I just reached London,, recovered after hibernating for two full days in my flat. Not another one. Thus this morning I had downed as much Vitamin C related food and drinks I can..
We are going to watch Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince tonight, hopefully it is good. The truth is everytime I watch a new HP, I have already forgotten the previous one..but usually it came back pretty quickly once I started watching.
I miss Zinnie, start to get into a bit of horse-deprived mode at the moment but no time yet to go riding... Lots of data analysis to get through plus I need to see Jeremy (my supervisor) this morning and I have tons of raw data not ready yet ..uh oh.