Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Post-summer in 2009

Back in London after 6-weeks in Jakarta
Have my thesis to do.. sigh sigh. Hand-in date by 9th of September, I think I will be like a zombie by then? Hibernating most of the time now in my comfy flat :) love my flat and flatmates as always, you guys are the best!!
I wonder where will I be at this time, next year?
I wish I can still be here in the UK, I still want to though. Part of me wants to go back too, mostly because of my horses. Zinnie is growing up and I would like to compete her and be involved in her training, as she is only just turned 5 years old now. I also wants to be there with Chief and Kim as now they are both getting old..will retire them soon, but I still want to have a few more competition with them..just for fun. On the other hand, I still want to be in the UK.. I was toying with the idea of doing PhD too.. Really tempting. But don't feel nice asking my parents to fund me for another 3-4 years... I've been looking for possible scholarships too, but most of them I do not fit into the category :( Confused now to where and what should I do after I graduate? I hate uncertainties.