Friday, December 04, 2009

Smiles

Oh dear, i have not done any maths for the past 4.5 years. Now at my first attempt to do an online numerical reasoning test.. I was falling asleep after the first 20mins!! and 15 questions.. *yawn* *yawn*. This weekend is a quiet weekend. I reserve this weekend for myself haha. Well going out tmr night to have lamb skewer in Liverpool Street with Greta, Louisa, Sherry and a few others of the old gang from Bio. I started my xmas card writing today - I got like 15 cards down, 8 more to go.

Oh and the excellent news, yesterday Vicki complimented me on my riding! Ok, I was riding Louis - and she was training one of her horses piaffe/passage using the lunge rein and long whip. We rode past them, and Louis decided to spook and took off with me. Luckily I managed to calm him down, it wasn't anything major. Chief has done much worse spooking/running away with me before...thus why I managed to stay calm when Louis decided to take off with me.

Then when I got off from Louis after the lesson, I overheard Vicki talking to Janice (Janice is my trainer) behind me. Vicki said to Janice 'She rode Louis nicely. especially when he spooked just now' - and me (grinning but ya tried to not hear it). Janice then said afterwards to me that Vicki does not give compliments easily, so i shd be happy hehee =D
and it is the Vicki Thompson! British dressage national winner for a few times, represented GB in the Olympics, European Championships etc.
=D =D