Saturday, January 23, 2010

2 Cavendish Mansion

Just woke up :) We've been sleeping extremely late these few days. Slept around 3-4am, woke up at 10-11am ish. I am still the one who woke up the earliest, no matter how late we slept! I wonder why am I so strange, even though I am still tired..but I will wake up no matter what around 10am the latest. I really should learn to sleep longer.. Anyways, yesterday was Mira's housewarming party :) 2 Cavendish Mansion is now officially christened lol. Fourteen of us managed to squeeze into Mira's living room. Played some drinking games, ate and have a chat. Met a few new people too. All in all , it was an enjoyable night out. Not too late, not too drunk. We went back home around 2ish, then slept at 4ish. Yaya and Astari are both still asleep at the moment. We are planning to cook for some friends later on tonight. The inital head count was for six people (Iko's coming down from Birmingham too, and Kemal, Endo and Yani are all in London for the weekend) - now it has blossomed to 15 people!

I have exactly one more week to go, before flying back home to Jakarta this coming Saturday :) !!!!