Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pilates

Went for my first-ever PILATES class today with Lydia and Murphy ;)

It was good, but I wished it is more aerobic rather than just doing lots of stretches.
Will give it a few more tries I think :)
Murph and Lydia are great company to have as well..
I love the people in my lab and in our department - feel so blessed to have nice colleagues!!!!

..ok I reeeeaaalllly neeeeeddd to FINISH my poster for the conference!
my first-ever conference! and in Arnhem, Netherlands as well!!
yipppeee :)

3-7 September , so looking forward to it :)
and we are all going as a whole lab (minus our PI because he is away in China for another conference that time). So it equals three-day in Amsterdam with just the 6 of us (me, Jack, Lydia, Niels, Zheng, Zhiyou)..then 3 days of conference. Woop!