Monday, March 20, 2006

Wishes?

This few days, somehow I kept thinking abt him...and I realised I missed him. Yep, its that simple, I miss him. So yesterday decided to send him a mssg asking how has he been doing lately.
He replied, said that he went to took his advance diving certificate this weeknd (lucky him!!) & they went for a dive to this ship-wreck from 1980's & they went for a night-dive as well (makes me really can't wait to go to Egypt!!! hehehe)
Anyway, yeah ok i know i didn't think abt him much during the day ..busy:. me as usual...but at nite can't seem to get him out of my mind. Still, no I don't regret breaking up, but just that i miss him lately

"Love did not involve gazing at each other, but looking forward together to the same direction" by A.Exupery. (frm Michael's xanga, thx! hehe).