Monday, May 15, 2006

Make my own way

When I was brushing my teeth just now..suddenly it just occurs to me that now I had really living the life I really want to :
1. I'm in uni studying Bio..in London
2.I work part-time in a cinema every weekend
3.I volunteer as a stable hand in westway stable
4.I live alone and indepently (not financially, but well..alone and managing on my own hehe)
5.and most important : i got lots of my beloved friends here!! :)
6.and for addition : I'm going to Egypt! doing marine ecology ! *fingers crossed for this one really*

So, life is truly pretty good..I'm 20 and well one thing I realise, it IS you and ONLY you yourself who can decide what you want to do with your life..and if you know what do you want, well do it! otherwise, if you did not do what u truly want..and just doing things that ur parents WANTS you to do..u'll only end up blaming them in the end I guess.
Lucky for me, my parents really let me decide by my own what I want to do.. thx mom & dad ! :)