Saturday, May 20, 2006

Rainy morning

Just came back home from work
It's like.. 2.30 am now. and i'm typing this while staring out of my window ..looking at the rain falling on the dark, deserted street in front of my building.
Hmm..
Work wasn't so bad today. Got a ncie surprise when I came, Magda told me that I was in concession today :) which was good..initially suppose to work in floor (and I know i'll just die of exhaustion, esp tonite is the release of da vinci code).
Man, it was crazy..every single screen showing da vinci code was packed! as in..completely packed !!
Got this one rude/weirdo customer..lucky manage to turn him away.
Also met Jaclyn, Keith, Pat..they were all watching da vinci code..but all of them said it wasn't as good as they had expected. I guess what Ann said is true, when she watched a new movie, she always have no expectation at all. So, when the movie is good, she's happy..if not then fine, bcos she didn't expect anything at the beginning anyway.

I guess that's a pretty interesting way to look at life really..sometimes a few years ago when I used to compete, when the competition was really huge & all my opponents were older/more experienced/got better horses than me..mostly I went in and got no expectation whatsoever. really. and sometimes I won, and i felt truly happy..if I lost, fine.
anyway, gtg sleep now...exhausted.