Monday, June 05, 2006

21st!

*Happy 21st irma!!* haha u'r getting old........ *grins* :)
we still love u anyway.
(and I wrote this in RED which I know u'll love! see wht a gd friend I am?! lol)

Pretty busy weeknd this week.

Friday - went shopping wit Meiting! love this blue cargo pants at River Island ...hmmmm shd I get it or not? went top-hunting to b worn to Irma's bday. Walked frm oxf st-picc circ.. nice jap food for lunch! so full after tht. Got 2 cute earrings :)! and a red top..so long since I went clothes shopping hehe.
anyway, lost my bloody wallet!

dunno, might get stolen somewhere in picc circ/bus/trocadero.
didn't realise until saturday! since I went back, then went to work..then practically slept and slack all saturday morning...then when I get ready for work on Sat afternoon, realised couldn't find my wallet anywhere! turn my room upside down, still no luck.
Called HSBC..cancel my card...nvm,got 15pounds to live on till friday :)
lucky didn't got anyth much in tht wallet.
only my debit card/nectar card/railway card and a wooden rosary frm Vatican (which is d only thing in there which I hate to lost).
Sat/Sun - working on sat..then went clubbing at Thai sq wit everyone 2 celebrate Irma's bday.everyone's dressed up! lol, been a long time since we actually dressed up to celebrate sth (last time was in..concord reunion i think). Was initially planning to go to CC club or Rococo or cafe de paris.. but somehow ends up in thai sq. which wasn't tht good. it's our 3rd time there. Got 9:1 guys:girls ratio tht nite! plus not so many cute guys lol.. n d music wasn't tht good either. but had a pretty much fun time anw w all d drinks,n really10x happy tht irma was enjoying herself so much tht nite!! she was damn cute whn she's high hehe.. Met alex's new gf as well, she's so nice! much2x better for him than someone. Went back to artati's place for a bit.. then spent the nite at Manda's wit alex, rach,ari,pat.. everyone was so knackered n just went straight to bed.
Anyhow, overslept this morning! damn..suppose to work at 9. woke up at 10! somehow managed to turn my alarm off n didn't hear Matt calling. Called Matt, told him i'll b there asap. Lucky Manda's place was only abt 10 min walking time to Fulham. Arrived there, work on floor. all by myself! until 4 ,then Kovi came. Grant was sppose to came at 12..but he just didn't show up! not happy. lucky Ana help me till Kovi came. n anw cinema wasn't so packed today, due to the HOT weather! yayy
Went back home at 6..cooked myself a nice dinner. Then basically spent the whole nite talking2 on the phone with sil,irma,ti,manda..can't wait for nxt sept, sil will b coming to london!! yayy...was damn surprised whn she told me she reapplied to LSE for this sept n she got d uncond offer! omg..admired her for her determination really. :) might even b sharing a flat w her for nxt yr!!
Oh got email frm inka, was quite surprised 2 hear wht happen w her n adrn, but well its for the best i think. can't wait 2 see her n nika in Melbourne! haven't seen her in almst 2 yrs. .n thinking tht we've known each other for 14 yrs is really quite amazing, it's more than 1/2 of our life!
anw, gtg go now...sleep as usual.
this has been my routine lately..tea+jasmine scented candle/blogging/sleep :)