Friday, October 27, 2006

Friday morning

Life's been pretty nice n relaxing these few days. With school getting more n more slack.. like today only got chinese & pract 2-5pm =) Not bad at all I think. Plus also I got a more or less nice shifts for work this weekend. Might b really busy tho cos apparently there's a new movie coming up(?). Called up my mom yesterday, after like..ages haven't call back. She seems fine. Too bad i'll miss ko abdi's wedding this week =( Then cie elvi's wedding nxt month. I had missed out on all of my cousins' wedding!! ko marvi's last yr, also cie eva's 2 yrs ago. Damn. Can't believe they're all getting married already now. It's not like I'm a big fan of weddings (plus watching a very very bad movie called Last Kiss, doesn't help), but I like to b there for them..cos well, ya it's apparently supposed 2b one of the happiest day in their lives, right.

Yesterday went for a nice indian meal & walked along river Thames at night. it's sooo nice =) thx lex! Also saw this artist who drew horse sketches..pretty nice drawings, really. The horse he drew reminded me of Gus. I wonder, so say everyday he drew a few sketches..then sold each at around 5-10quid. Then what if one day nobody buys? then he got no money for the day, so can't eat. Hmm.. nvm, my mind just wanders.
Anyway, yep gtg now.. gonna go for a run then off to school.