Saturday, November 18, 2006

007

Today at work it was insanely BUSY!!
OMG..seriously, Borat was nothing compared to James Bond. This one can b categorised as busy as Da Vinci Code was last time. It was sold out since 5pm..even for 9pm showing. Seriously. Plus we were all just serving-serving-serving and serving all the time non-stop. Even got no time to stock up. All night long till 11.30ish then it quietens down. I was SO glad they didn't put me on floor today, otherwise i will just die seriously.

Plus, today at school also damn busy. Got lab 9-12pm..chinese 12-1pm..lab again 2-3.30pm..lecture 3.30-4.30 pm. Plus me n ninghan manage to squeeze in a bit of time to do our lab rep on stat, using R. Quite cool, can get a graph etc really fast n easy =) Then it was raining like hell when we finish lect ard 4.30ish. Oh dear. Lucky can tk the underpass, then tk tube to fbdy, so didn't get soaked in the rain. Unlike yesterday, where I was literally drenched on my whole left side of my body...due to bus 24 who drove past while i was walking beside this huge pool of water.

Yesterday went Covent Garden to see the xmas tree being lighted up. Nothing much special really, it felt a bit too soon to feel all christmassy.. xp.

I read tephi's blog just now. And actually reading wht she said makes me realise that what I thought I used to have with a certain someone, actually I didn't. Even though I tried to convince myself for a long time that I had it, but turns out it's not what I thought it was. Strangely, after I read her blog, it didn't make me feel sad. It actually made me feel free and liberated. Why?cos during that time, I always thought that tht's it. Which in that time actually made me feel kinda trapped sometime. but no, really no..Now i can see it clearly, what i couldn't see back then. If somebody did not appreciate you enough, then why bother. It's their loss really =) I never admit it to anyone, but actually i've already realised this a long time ago. but that time, i was just trying to convince myself that i was wrong, when actually i was right all along. all the time.Why do people try to convince themselves to do something that they thought was the RIGHT thing to do? when actually, you already know the answer all along. Listen to it, because really..most of the time it's true, i think =)