Thursday, November 09, 2006

A breather

Finally, today for the first night since last week..I was home before 9pm!! yays.. yah i know my life's been extremely hectic. I think nowadays, I do more work last minute, but this week was insane..Omg, tmr got one essay n one lab report due. Then next week one essay and more lab reports..plus presentation the week after. Oh dear.. Plus also need to organise team social, xmas dinner, xmas trip for riding club to Olympia.. try to find sponsors. Plus work on weekends.
I really need more SLEEP.
Seriously..

Yesterday had a great time jumping with Ezra!!! so happy tht they let me jumped him cos usually they only allow very few ppl to jump him as he can be a bit tricky at times. He was still kinda green, thus he overjumped a lot...but wow he got such a strong hindlegs!! its been awhile since i jumped a horse with that much power..Kim is one of the few who can give u tht powerful feel of flying over fences. Miss her so much. If only can ship her here.. haha..
Plus I also got to ride this super CUTE small, hairy, rounded-belly, brown n white pony called Twiglet!!! omg he got the CUTEST face ever!!!!