Saturday, November 11, 2006

Fajar

It's 3am now and i'm happily browsing the internet from my comfy couch under a duvet =) hmm.. Work today was good. Closing with Sacha, damn fast! we finish at 2.20!! plus not so crowded. Raul is leaving nxt week..really quite surprised, he's been working there practically forever. He's gg to move to Australia.
Also today finally can get a bit of a breather. Handed in essay & lab report. Fiuhh...

Tomorrow and Sunday only got short shifts at work. yays. Hawking as well. Hmmm tomorrow wht shd i do.. i love weekends with nothing to do. It's so relaxing! =)
Shall I start researching on summer internships? hmm ..i dunno wht i want to do this summer. Go home definitely...to ride my horses n go diving. but also wanna work or do sth for the first 2mths here i think.. hmm lots of choices.
Hard to decide.

Lately my days seems to passed by in a blur..it's soo fast, suddenly it's alrd weekend again. Sometimes i'm scared that if i don't slow down, i might miss something precious along the way. I called artati yesterday, and she gave me a really nice advice.. it might be the answer i'm looking for lately. I think its true really, that some friends actually knows you better than you know yourself. They will make you see the reality.

"Aku berpikir, maka aku ada. Dimana pikiranku berada, disitu aku ada."