Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Sleeping

I just woke up after a 10-hrs sleep!! hehehe...felt really good, esp since these few days i've been sleeping only for 4-5 hrs. I'm watching the sunrise now. Yesterday evening went swimming, felt nice to swim =) then went back home, cook, then slept all the way thro till this morning. Nice.. I know i really shd do some work, like tidying up notes and stuff yesterday nite..but sleep is more important hehe.

Later on today got riding, yay! I dreamt of riding Ezra just now.. Then got team social at Kat's place.. then Claire's gonna come and stay over at my place tonite. Been ages since last time i saw her in egypt! many things to catch up. Also just sent a bday text to novi, she's 21 now! i think i'll gv her a call soon, see how things are back home..haven't talked to her for sometime as well. It's a bit funny as ppl always never believe we're cousins as we're so different, but we used to be quite similar i think.. in primary school.
Hmm..this week shd be ok, yesterday just handed in lab reports etc & also i like my presentation! yays..talking abt how your brain controlled your personal space is really quite interesting. =)