Sunday, January 21, 2007

Babel (fish)

Tired..tired...soo bloody tired.. i dont even feel hungry anymore. Worked on floor today, and it was super crowded!! as in..damn LONG queue. Some customers are just f*ck*ng rude!!! seriously, especially the teenagers. If i ever have a child someday, the first thing is I will make sure they have manners. Kids are really a reflection of their parents. Also its no help that i was stuck with..erm a slightly strange colleague..as we got the same shift. Uh oh. Well at least Kovi came as a saviour in the evening. People all watching Babel.. babel babel. Haii.. need to sleep early. Just so damn tired, i dont even feel hungry anymore. Tmr need to wake up early.. go and ride Loki :) i hope its not raining..wanna take him out to the woods. I also need to call home..call my parents and my horse trainer and my friend....so many things to do. so little time.
I need more time.