Monday, January 22, 2007

In the end

Yay so happy! just got an email from Julian..was quite surprised actually. Havent heard from him for months. Funny tho, cos he's the only person i know who got the same birthday as me. And as for concord goes, no need to mention all the things dadas tried to do to him and me (thanks ti/man/ma gyahaha, seriously i know its because u all love me so much xp) when we were still in 6.1! from kidnapping him and asked him to play the piano and sang countless songs to us, our incredibly 'smart' chem class plot, 3on3 basketball..haha. Also skater stuff(hm). Cant believe how fast time flies, he'll be finishing army in october later this year and he said surprisingly he found it ok. Then he and michael might came back to london for uni. Work was tiring today..but ok, not that bad. I realise i need my afternoon naps in order to have enough energy to stay awake at nights.

Was talking to my mum earlier this afternoon, when she told me tomorrow they'll put Brino to sleep. *sobs. Its quite amazing how he's still alive since my last blog entry about him. I asked mum why she didnt put him to sleep sooner..and she said bcos he was getting better. but now he's getting worse again.. Pets always do that you know, they fell really sick, get a bit better, then died. It was the same with Oklahoma, he was almost 30yrs old when he died.. He was damn sick for sometime..then the day before he died, he was galloping around his pasture, looking as young as he once was. Sad, but what to do. Really dont want him to suffer longer tho. I said to mum to please say goodbye to him from me. Love you Brin :)