Monday, January 15, 2007

Leap of faith

Today was a better day, indeed from my last post :) I'm no longer restless and edgy. As usual, horses work like magic for me. They are my drug.. i'm so addicted to them and just being in their presence for the whole morning today really really clear up my mind and make me able to focus again. I think i sound slightly insane, but yeah..its damn true. Me and Loki went for a ride today, and he was his usual energetic self. The sun was shining..and the morning air was fresh and crisp. It was all i need and all i want. Feel very much at peace now.

A friend never fails to surprise you really.. I was chatting to someone whom i haven't been in touch for sometime this afternoon. And i discovered a side of him which i never known before..even though i've known him most of my life. Its true, people really never fails to surprise you. Even us never fail to surprise ourself sometimes. That's why i dont really agree that each person has his or her basic character,because i believe that anyone is capable of anything. As in, for example,the kindest of the kind person can be capable of murder..or the most evil person will still have some goodness hidden inside himself. That also becomes one of my weakness, because until now..i still believe there must be some good side in someone, no matter how bad that person seems to be.So, yeah call me gullible or naive..but i am. and will always do. and i love that part of me which is like that, because it keeps me believing in people. Keeping faith :)