Monday, January 22, 2007

Songs

You know how some songs can make you recall certain memories?
I just realised that roxette is the type of old school music..kinda. I really really like all their songs. Now when i think about it, i've been listening to them since i was very young..9-10 yrs old i think. The reason being, my dad always played it on the car every Sunday morning when he drove me to trijaya for riding lessons. Then cie eva always played it on the car as well when she took me to riding lessons on thursdays.. and its also played when we drove to competitions. Its more like..i grew up with their songs. I still played their songs everytime i go riding or on the way back home from riding. Soo.. its been..say around 11 years ive been listening constantly to their songs, most days. Its funny, maybe because for me..their songs equals to the happy and familiar feeling i got from riding. So everytime i heard roxette songs, any of it..it never fails to lift my mood. No other songs can do. I can even recall, which songs are played on which road on the way from our house to the stables. Im weird.. :)

I'm gonna get dressed for success
shaping me up for the big time, baby.
Get dressed for success
Shaping it up for your love
I'm not afraid, a trembling flower,
I'll feed your heart and blow the dust from your eyes
and in the dark things happen faster.
(Roxette-'Dressed for Success')