Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sweet addiction

I hate exams :(
Lucky i got Loki, he IS the best remedy for me. That 2 hours spent this morning with him really cleared my mind up, but then during the long way home..i just suddenly felt really really down. For no reason at all. Which was just so depressing, and sad. And to cheer myseld up i actually read my bio notes during the whole tube journey back. Maybe its because of exam stress :( and the fact that i am FAR from ready.
I got back home..then found out that our bathroom door came loose! as in it came off from its hinges..so basically we got no door..(it can be closed, JUST). Oh dear, our flat is falling apart..1st the glass, then now the door.
I love my dear flatmate! hehe thanks ma for constantly providing me with freshly-baked chocolate brownies for 2 days in a row! Chocolates never fails to make me feel happy.

I was browsing facebook just now, read this entry from a friend of mine..where she wrote "Things get complicated when you started playing games.." which was..true. but we cannot help not to play games sometimes, dont we? because sometimes honesty is just not an option. How can you define honesty anyway. It is eternally undefined. I mean, if it is about some fact..then yeah its obvious whether a person is lying or not. But say if someone asked you about your opinion or feelings..then the only person who can decide whether you are lying ot not is yourself. People keep saying to be honest to yourself, but then if you do, what good will it do to you? Most of the times, it won't do any good. huh..

I think i start to talk non-sense.. i need more sleep. so so sleep deprived..been taking naps in between revising sessions :(
Gonna go to sleep now
Have to.