Saturday, February 10, 2007

I'll find my way

towards the light that's dying to shine through :)
Today is a happy day :)
Pang is here..yay! i love you lots pang hehe
the only thing is..i DON'T like our new 'boss'..omg. After only one hour i already got so so irritated. hmmhh..Really. cos we all already have our own way to work, our own habit..of course cannot just came and then asks us to change our way of working right. Yesterday he was ok, but today dunno why just irritate me SO much! plus he locked the cage during busy hours. soo silly..today customer asked me for the pig toy..then i need to run around find him, cos all toys are in the cage and its LOCKED! (act im just irritated cos it disturbed my usual stocking up routine..). oh well..at least most of my dear colleagues feel the same way xp