Friday, February 09, 2007

Strange and Beautiful

Sometimes, the last thing you want comes in first,
Sometimes, the first thing you want never comes,
And I know, the waiting is all you can do,
Sometimes...
-Strange and Beautiful, Aqualung-
Was reading artati's blog when i came across this..then actually realised that i got this song in my ipod. Do you think there are actually a pre-arranged order for the things that happens to us? God did it, possibly? but no,I believe there are no defined future for anything in this world. None. Nada. Zilch. Zero. why? because everything links :) Events link to one another.. We have to constantly make choices. Its funny in a way..say, if i didn't go to tarq at all..i wouldn't know manda..then i wouldn't be interested in going UK..i wouldn't be here right now in my flat in london at this time. My life here simply wouldn't exist at all. I will still be living in jakarta, going to atmajaya uni most probably. I will be living a completely different life. and i might be a different kind of person.

Choices.
We really can't avoid them, do we?