Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Just had a very refreshing chat with andris.. he always knows how to distract me when i work too hard haha. funny how i wasn't close to him at all while im still in indo, but now he's one of the few that are still in close contact with me. Some friends i actually grew closer when i'm apart from them. but i cant imagine a life without friends :)
I like today. i came back..eat dinner which pang cooked for me yesterday..(okonomiyaki! now i know how to cook)..went on msn and browse internet mindlessly. Very unproductive, but very relaxing indeed. Now my flat is empty and quiet again. Pang went back to edinburgh today. And tomorrow is Valentine's day. and i'm going to spend it by doing things i love the most..horse riding during the day, then going out with my dear friends at night.
Put a smile on my face :)